[permalink] [id link]
* In the series Flight of the Conchords, Bret serenades his girlfriend sitting in front of the Unisphere with the song " If You're Into It ".
Some Related Sentences
series and Flight
Classical music was even adapted for disco, notably Walter Murphy's " A Fifth of Beethoven " ( 1976, based on the first movement of Beethoven's 5th Symphony ) and " Flight 76 " ( 1976, based on Rimsky-Korsakov's " Flight of the Bumblebee "), and Louis Clark's Hooked On Classics series of albums and singles.
The whimsical Svetz series consists of a collection of short stories, The Flight of the Horse, and a novel, Rainbow Mars, which involve a nominal time machine sent back to retrieve long-extinct animals, but which travels, in fact, into alternate realities and brings back mythical creatures such as a Roc and a Unicorn.
* Speaker series ( co-sponsored with NSS Seattle ) every first Sunday of the month at 7pm in the Red Barn classroom at the Museum of Flight.
* Dinah Dean's series of historical novels are set against the background of the Napoleonic Wars and are told from a Russian perspective – " The Road to Kaluga ", " Flight From the Eagle ", " The Eagle's Fate ", " The Wheel of Fortune ", " The Green Gallant " – follow a small group of soldiers ( and their relatives ) over months of campaigning from the fall of Moscow up to the liberation of Paris, the last 3 books – " The Ice King ", " Tatya's Story ", " The River of Time " – fall some years later but have the same cast of characters.
Psion ’ s games for the ZX Spectrum included Chess, Chequered Flag, Flight Simulation and the Horace series.
* In the HBO comedy series Flight of the Conchords episode " The New Cup ", the band's manager, Murray, uses the band's emergency funds for an investment with a Nigerian, Mr. Nigel Soladu, who promises to offer " 1000 % profit ".
Meigs is the default airport for the Microsoft Flight Simulator series until Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, though the airport remains operational in Flight Simulator 2004.
Flight control is marginally updated from the previous games of the series, allowing the player to link his or her different energy weapons to fire together, as well as the addition of rudder support.
* TenNapel has also contributed to several other comic books, such as issue # 5 of Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror, issue # 3 of Scud: Tales from the Vending Machine ( TenNapel also contributed cover art to the 24th and final issue of the main Scud: The Disposable Assassin series, as well as penciling a single page on the same issue ), the Fractured Fables anthology graphic novel, 9-11: September 11, 2001 ( Artists Respond ), and Flight Volume 2.
This land was confiscated by King James I after the Flight of the Earls of Tyrone and Tyrconnell in 1607 and a series of Rebellions in the area which saw the native landlords ousted from their holdings.
Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger presented DIA with the Agency's first Joint Meritorious Unit Award in 1986 for outstanding intelligence support over the previous year during a series of crises — the hijacking of TWA Flight 847 and the cruise ship Achille Lauro, unrest in the Philippines, and counter-terrorist operations against Libya.
The haunting score composed by Bernard Herrmann for this episode would be reused for several episodes of the series, most notably " The After Hours " and " The Last Flight ".
A series of new plants at the Golden Triangle Regional Airport, including the Severstal mill, the American Eurocopter factory, the Paccar engine plant and the Aurora Flight Sciences facility, are revitalizing the local economy.
Mineta's testimony to the Commission on Flight 77 differs rather significantly from the account provided in the January 22, 2002 edition of The Washington Post, as reported by Bob Woodward and Dan Balz in their series " 10 Days in September "
" The Odyssey of Flight 33 " is an episode of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone.
series and Conchords
*" Bowie " ( Flight of the Conchords ), the sixth episode of the television series Flight of the Conchords
* Murray Hewitt, band manager and New Zealand Deputy Cultural Attaché in the Flight of the Conchords TV series
A series of L & P commercials, featuring Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords, are based around Kiwiana themed items, and were very popular with New Zealanders.
He did voice work for the BBC Radio 2 series Flight of the Conchords, first broadcast in September 2005.
In 2007, Foster appeared on television in Johnny and the Sprites, a children's musical puppet show, and in a three-episode story arc on the HBO series Flight of the Conchords.
* Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement form the partnership Flight of the Conchords, their work including the HBO television series, which followed " the trials and tribulations of a two man, digi-folk band from New Zealand as they try to make a name for themselves in their adopted home of New York City ".
In 2009, Gaffigan guest starred as the best friend of Murray Hewitt in one episode of the HBO comedy series Flight of the Conchords.
The Flight of the Conchords episode " New Zealand Town " of their second television series features a song called " Fashion is Danger " which is a parody of 1980s music and style, and contains a reference to Jazzercise.
Some of the comedians included are star of the HBO series Lucky Louie, Louis C. K., Jim Norton, Patrice O ' Neal, Bill Burr, Bonnie McFarlane, Kevin Brennan, Omid Djalili, Flight of the Conchords, and more.
The pool has been used to film scenes for the movie Across the Universe ( 2007 ) and the HBO comedy series Flight of the Conchords.
The duo's comedy and music became the basis of a BBC radio series and then an American television series, which premiered in 2007 on HBO, also called Flight of the Conchords.
Darby is best known for playing Murray Hewitt, the band manager of Flight of the Conchords in the HBO television series, a role he originally played in the BBC radio series under the name Brian Nesbit.
In 2004 he appeared in the Flight of the Conchords BBC radio series as the band's manager Brian Nesbit alongside comedy stars such as Rob Brydon, Andy Parsons and Jimmy Carr.
series and Bret
In 2009, Bret Michaels starred in the third installment of Rock of Love called " Rock of Love Bus ", featuring a music video with clips from the series for the new single " Driven ( Rock Mix )" and a Poison box set was also released, consisting of 3 Cd's of music from 1986-2000.
These included his roles as Bret Maverick, in the popular 1950s western-comedy series, Maverick ; Jim Rockford, in the popular 1970s detective drama, The Rockford Files ; and the father of Katey Sagal's character on 8 Simple Rules following the death of John Ritter.
After several feature film roles, including Sayonara with Marlon Brando, Garner got his big break playing the role of professional gambler Bret Maverick in the comedy Western series Maverick from 1957 to 1960.
Warner Brothers also dressed Robert Colbert, a Garner look-alike, in Bret Maverick's outfit and called the character Brent, but Brent Maverick did not catch on with viewers and Colbert made only two episodes toward the end of the season, leaving the rest of the series run to Kelly ( alternating with reruns of episodes with Garner ).
Garner returned to his earlier TV role in 1981 in the revival series Bret Maverick, but NBC unexpectedly canceled the show after only one season despite reasonably good ratings.
He was the eponymous hero in the serial Ivanhoe, a very loose adaptation of the romantic novel by Sir Walter Scott, and he also appeared in the series The Alaskans, as well as playing Beau Maverick, an English-accented cousin of frontier gamblers Bret Maverick ( James Garner ) and Bart Maverick ( Jack Kelly ) in Maverick.
* John McLiam portrayed an elderly version of Holliday in the pilot episode of the short-lived 1981 television series Bret Maverick.
After a long series of highly regarded editors and coeditors, including Charles W. Pimpkin, Cleanth Brooks, Robert Penn Warren, Albert R. Erskine Jr., Lewis P. Simpson, Donald E. Stanford, James Olney, Fred Hobson, Dave Smith, and Bret Lott.
The only " official " place where the name Figwit is used is on several Topps trading cards, including a The Return of the King series card, titled " Return to Rivendell ", and an Authentic Autographs card featuring the signature of actor Bret McKenzie.
In 1982 she appeared as Kate Hanrahan, a madam / con artist, in a few episodes of the television series Bret Maverick starring James Garner.
The Royals got back into the series by riding ace Bret Saberhagen to a 6 – 1 victory against twenty-game winner Joaquín Andújar.
Marston's next series was set during the reign of William the Conqueror ; its two main characters, surveyors for Domesday Book, are Ralph Delchard, a Norman soldier, and Gervase Bret, a former novice turned lawyer, who is half Norman and half Saxon.
* The Domesday series, featuring Ralph Delchard and Gervase Bret, commissioners appointed by William the Conqueror, to look into the serious irregularities that come to light during the compilation of the Domesday Book, the great survey of England:
Courtney would make his first appearance in the series, when Camfield cast him in the 1965 serial The Daleks ' Master Plan, where he played Space Security Agent Bret Vyon opposite William Hartnell as the Doctor.
He starred in the TV soap opera General Hospital as Big Ralph, and in the 1981 TV series Bret Maverick as well as the 1983 mini series The Winds of War.
Professional wrestler Bret Hart made a cameo as himself, animated in his pink wrestling outfit, and he would later move on to do voice work for the animated series Jacob Two-Two.
Production has resumed now that Bret Iwan has been cast as Mickey's voice, the latest in a series of performers who have voiced Mickey since 1928 ( Mickey's original voice on film and later on television in most of his appearances from 1928 to 1961 was the character's creator, Walt Disney ).
Barth and Regensburger would also later leave ( in 1995 ) and be replaced by a series of successors including Bret Lewis and Brett Falcon ( Space Cookie, Servotron ) on bass, and Nick Youngblood ( Beano, The Rackets ) and Sam Brown ( Feversmile, V-3, New Bomb Turks, The Sun, You're So Bossy ) on drums.