[permalink] [id link]
* Revised Report on the Algorithmic Language Algol 60 by Peter Naur, et al.
Some Related Sentences
Revised and Report
The Scheme language is standardized in the official IEEE standard, and a de facto standard called the Revised < sup > n </ sup > Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme ( RnRS ).
), Revised ^ 5 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme, Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation, 11 ( 1 ), September, 1998 and ACM SIGPLAN Notices, 33 ( 9 ), October, 1998.
The subsequent Revised Report which described the syntax and semantics of Algol 60 introduced the notion of a block, consisting of " A sequence of declarations followed by a sequence of statements and enclosed between begin and end ..." in which " very declaration appears in a block in this way and is valid only for that block.
" The Scheme programming language, a variant of Lisp that adopted the block structure and lexical scope of ALGOL, also adopted the wording " Revised Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme " for its standards documents in homage to ALGOL.
In 1997, he gained attention for the publication on the Internet of Holocaust Revised: Lies of Our Times ( also called the Shallit Report ), a reprint of an article he had written for a Waterloo student publication in 1993, which detailed the backgrounds and past statements of various persons whom he accused of being Holocaust deniers, notably David Irving, Fred A. Leuchter, and Eustace Mullins.
This report underwent several modifications before becoming the Revised Report on which most ALGOL implementations are based.
Subsequently the final report was revised by Wijngaarden and his colleagues and published as the 1973 ALGOL 68 " Revised Report ".
" Hard Times: The Chronology of ' The Report of Wenamun ' Revised ", Zeitschrift fur Ägyptischen Sprache 125 ( 1998 ), pp. 93 – 108.
* D. W. Hamlyn, Aristotle De Anima, Books II and III ( with passages from Book I ), translated with Introduction and Notes by D. W. Hamlyn, with a Report on Recent Work and a Revised Bibliography by Christopher Shields ( Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1968 ).
As of June 2008, the EOT is formulating a Revised Draft Environmental Impact Report, to be submitted by the end of November, 2008.
Revised and on
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Readings from the deuterocanonical books are now included in most, if not all, of the modern lectionaries in the Anglican Communion, based on the Revised Common Lectionary ( in turn based on the post-conciliar Roman Catholic lectionary ).
However, all the Eastern Orthodox countries that subsequently adopted the Revised Julian calendar adopted only that part of the revised calendar that applied to festivals falling on fixed dates in the Julian calendar.
Notable translations of the New Testament based on these most recent critical editions include the Revised Standard Version ( 1946, revised in 1971 ), La Bible de Jérusalem ( 1961, revised in 1973 and 2000 ), the Einheitsübersetzung ( 1970, final edition 1979 ), the New American Bible ( 1970, revised in 1986 ), the Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible ( 1988, revised in 2004 ), and the New Revised Standard Version ( 1989 ).
A positive difference means that the Revised Julian calendar will be ahead of the Gregorian calendar, which will first occur on:
First published in 1930 as the Yale Catalog of Bright Stars, this catalog contained information on all stars brighter than visual magnitude 6. 5 in the Harvard Revised Photometry Catalogue.
The Russian-language libretto was written by the composer, and is based on the " dramatic chronicle " Boris Godunov by Aleksandr Pushkin, and, in the Revised Version of 1872, on Nikolay Karamzin's History of the Russian State.
The Revised Version of 1872 received its world premiere on 27 January 1874 at the Mariinsky Theatre.
The Cell Scene ( Revised Version ) was first performed on 16 January 1879 in Kononov Hall, at a concert of the Free School of Music, in the presence of Mussorgsky.
The Revised Version of 1872 received its Moscow premiere on 16 December 1888 at the Bolshoy Theatre.
The seventh edition, published in February 1970 on the 94th anniversary of the publication of the first edition, was the first under the title Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised.
The current edition of the series became effective on September 23, 2011, and entitled Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, Eleventh Edition ( 2011 ) ( hardback ISBN 978-0-306-82021-2 ; paperback ISBN 978-0-306-82020-5 ; leatherbound ISBN 978-0-306-82022-9 ).
Price quickly primed Frowde for the imminent publication jointly with Cambridge University Press of the Revised Version of the Bible, which promised to be a ' bestseller ' on a scale that would require the employment of all the Press's resources to keep up with the demand.
Frowde's agency was set up just in time, for the Revised Version, published on 17 May 1881, sold a million copies before publication and at a breakneck rate thenceforth, though overproduction ultimately made a dent in the profits.
The majority of Orthodox Christians ( Russians, in particular ) follow the Julian Calendar in calculating their ecclesiastical feasts, but many ( including the Ecumenical Patriarchate and the Church of Greece ), while preserving the Julian calculation for feasts on the Paschal Cycle, have adopted the Revised Julian Calendar ( at present coinciding with the Gregorian Calendar ) to calculate those feasts which are fixed according to the calendar date.
The computation of the day of Pascha ( Easter ) is, however, always computed according to a lunar calendar based on the Julian Calendar, even by those churches which observe the Revised Calendar.
( editor ) " Revised report on the algorithmic language ALGOL 60 ", Communications of the ACM 6, 1 ( Jan. 1963 ), pp. 1 – 17
Community of Christ follows a largely non-liturgical tradition based loosely on the Revised Common Lectionary.
Since the recent construction of a golf course located on Kentucky Route 11, this portion of Kentucky law may be relevant: According to Kentucky Revised Statutes ( KRS ) 242. 123, an individual precinct within any dry territory — which can be a dry county, or a dry portion of an otherwise wet county — that contains a USGA-regulation golf course may vote to allow the sale of alcoholic beverages.
* Incident on Lake Geneva, 1936 ( Original title: Episode an Genfer See Revised version of " Der Flüchtung.
Revised and Language
* " The Programming Language Oberon-07 ( Revised Oberon )" Wirth, 2007 / 11 ( Most current language report )
The TNIV's approach to gender inclusive language is similar to the New International Version Inclusive Language Edition, New Revised Standard Version, the New Living Translation, the New Century Version, and the Contemporary English Version.
When Webster died, his heirs sold unbound sheets of his 1841 Revised American Dictionary of the English Language to the firm of J. S.
* Splintered Light: Logos And Language In Tolkien's World Verlyn Flieger ( 1st Edition 1983, Revised Edition 2002 )
The Revised Common Lectionary was the product of a collaboration between the North American Consultation on Common Texts ( CCT ) and the International English Language Liturgical Consultation ( ELLC ).
Revised and 60
* The " Revised report on the algorithm language ALGOL 60 ": A landmark paper in programming language design describing the result of the international ALGOL committee.
Revised and by
Undertaken by 32 American scholars, under the chairmanship of Rev. Dr. Luther A. Weigle, former dean of Yale University Divinity School, their studies resulted in the publishing of the Revised Standard Version, 1946-52.
Nonconformist members and members from constituencies which would not have been affected by the Revised Book were only exercising their full legal rights in throwing out a Measure which was approved by the majority of English Members of Parliament.
The license is now held ( again ) by FASA Corporation through FASA Games, Inc., who have released the Revised Edition, a reformatting / rerelease of the now out-of-print Third Edition.
* TIB = The Interpreter ’ s Bible, The Holy Scriptures in the King James and Revised Standard versions with general articles and introduction, exegesis, exposition for each book of the Bible in twelve volumes, George Arthur Buttrick, Commentary Editor, Walter Russell Bowie, Associate Editor of Exposition, Paul Scherer, Associate Editor of Exposition, John Knox Associate Editor of New Testament Introduction and Exegesis, Samuel Terrien, Associate Editor of Old Testament Introduction and Exegesis, Nolan B. Harmon Editor, Abingdon Press, copyright 1955 by Pierce and Washabaugh, set up printed, and bound by the Parthenon Press, at Nashville, Tennessee, Volume XI, Philippians, Colossians and Exegesis by Francis W. Beare, Exposition by G. Preston MacLeod, Thessalonians, Pastoral Epistles First and Second Epistles to Timothy, and the Epistle to Titus, Philemon, Hebrews