[permalink] [id link]
* Tales of the Reaching Moon # 6 ( 1991 )
Some Related Sentences
Tales and Reaching
Glorantha has been, so far, the background for 2 board-games ( White Bear and Red Moon / Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods ), two role-playing games ( RuneQuest and HeroQuest ), one video game ( King of Dragon Pass ), one comic book series ( Path of the Damned ), five novels or collections of fiction ( King of Sartar by Greg Stafford, The Collected / Complete Griselda by Oliver Dickinson, Gloranthan Visions by various authors, The Widow's Tale and Eurhol's Vale & Other Tales by Penelope Love, and numerous pieces of myth and fiction created by the Glorantha community, featuring in magazines such as Tales of the Reaching Moon.
Tales of the Reaching Moon was a British fanzine dedicated to the fantasy world of Glorantha and producing material for fantasy role-playing games based there.
Tales and #
In Tales from the Crypt # 44 a plague-stricken man is eaten by a sperm whale, which produces ambergris that results in a cursed perfume.
In 1974, Marvel Comics writer Rich Buckler introduced the cyborg Deathlok the Demolisher, and a dystopian post-apocalyptic future, in Astonishing Tales # 25.
* In Tales to Astonish # 2 ( 1959 ) " My Job: To Catch a Martian ", a professor, who discovers an empty alien spacecraft, hires a private investigator to find the occupant when no one else will listen to him.
* In Tales to Astonish # 3 ( 1959 ) " I Discovered the Men From Mars ", a man from the year 1990 discovers a Martian space-craft while patrolling the coast on the lookout for communist spies.
* In Tales to Astonish # 1 " I Know the Secret of the Poltergeist ", a paranormal investigator explains various poltergeist incidents but is biased in his explanation.
He debuted in 1960 in Tales of Suspense # 10, which was reprinted in Where Monster Dwell # 1 in 1970.
Tales and 6
Geoffrey Chaucer, whose Canterbury Tales shares many sources with various Decameron tales, including IX, 6.
*" The Salesman's Tale " ( Amberzine # 6, by Phage Press, February 1994 and Ten Tales, edited by John Dunning, 1994 )
Adams was the voice of the title character in Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales ( 1963 – 1966 ), but he was more famous as the voice of Inspector Gadget in the initial run of that television series ( 1983 – 1986 ) and the Christmas special, as well as in later reprises ; he even voiced himself in animated form for a guest shot in an episode of Hanna-Barbera's The New Scooby-Doo Movies, " The Exterminator ," which first aired on CBS October 6, 1973.
Quatermass appears in story written by Roman Leary published in the 2009 Tales of the Shadowmen, Volume 6.
* New Teen Titans, ( title then changes to Tales of the Teen Titans ) # 1 – 4, 6 – 34, 37 – 50 ; Annual # 1 – 3 ( 1980 – 85 )
* Youth from Vienna — Adapted by Ross Thomas for Tales of the Unexpected, July 2, 1983 ( Season 6, Episode 13 ).
These included Ultimate Spider-Man Super Special for Marvel Comics in 2000, The Savage Dragon # 100 and The Amazing Spider-Man # 46 in 2002, Hellboy: Weird Tales # 6 in 2003 and Invincible # 14 in 2004. he then began doing full interior work on other Spider-Man books for Marvel, including issues # 5 and 8 of Marvel Knights Spider-Man in 2004 and 2005, respectively, and The Astonishing Spider-Man # 123, also in 2005.
* My Little Pony: A Very Pony Place ( February 6, 2007 )-Three New Pony Tales including " Come Back, Lily Lightly ", " Two For the Sky " and " Positively Pink ".
* Magical Tales from Afar ( National Book Development Council of Singapore ): On 5 and 6 September 2006, international storytellers narrated stories about their homeland.
She also made guest appearances on TV shows including The Roaring Twenties, Wagon Train, Tales of Wells Fargo, 87th Precinct, Surfside 6, Hawaiian Eye, It's a Man's World, Laramie.
By issue # 6, the magazine became a reprint title featuring science fiction and monster tales from the first Journey into Mystery series, as well as Amazing Adult Fantasy, Strange Tales, Strange Worlds, and Tales to Astonish.
The film opened on October 8, 2004 and grossed $ 4, 022, 693 in its opening weekend at # 6, behind Shark Tales second weekend, Friday Night Lights, Ladder 49s second weekend, Taxi, and The Forgottens third weekend.
After " 6 months of nonstop Australian and overseas chonging ", Wolfmother began work on their first full-length album, for which they enlisted the help of David Sardy, producer of Undisputed Attitude ( Slayer ), Don't Believe the Truth ( Oasis ), Get Born ( Jet ) and Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia ( The Dandy Warhols ).
Gloomcookie is a goth comic series created and written by Serena Valentino ( Nightmares & Fairy Tales ) and co-created by Ted Naifeh, who also illustrated the comic ’ s first 6 issues.
Seton established a program he called " Brownies " in 1921 for girls and boys ages 6 – 11, based on his earlier book, Woodland Tales.
In its original American broadcast on May 20, 2001, " Simpsons Tall Tales " received a 7. 6 rating, according to Nielsen Media Research, translating to approximately 7. 8 million viewers.
An extended version of the song " Howl " ( which runs 6: 12, as opposed to the 4: 20 length of the album version ) appears on the soundtrack to the 2007 film Southland Tales.
* " The Max Rebo Band in “ A Hot Time in the Cold Town Tonite !”" ( with Mark Martin & Rick Neilsen, in Star Wars Tales 6, 2000 )