[permalink] [id link]
Every cell interacts with its eight neighbours, which are the cells that are horizontally, vertically, or diagonally adjacent.
Some Related Sentences
Every and cell
Every ATM cell has an 8-or 12-bit Virtual Path Identifier ( VPI ) and 16-bit Virtual Channel Identifier ( VCI ) pair defined in its header.
Every type of modern technology uses dot matrices for display of information, including cell phones, televisions, and printers.
Every cell has a cell potential ; biological electricity has the same chemical underpinnings as the current between electrochemical cells, and thus can be duplicated outside the body.
Depressed, Joseph laments the situation (" Close Every Door ") – but his spirits rise when he helps two prisoners put in his cell.
Every cell in the human body, apart from enucleated red blood cells and the haploid gametes, has 23 pairs of chromosomes ( for a total of 46 ).
Every animal cell is enclosed in a plasma membrane, which has the structure of a lipid bilayer with many types of large molecules embedded in it.
Every cell of a Parasite-controlled body part is alive, and small hair and tissue samples removed from the Parasite will quickly cry out, wither, and die.
Every tetrahedral cell must have two spins pointing in and two pointing out in order to minimize the energy.
Every and interacts
They draw three conclusions from Austin: ( 1 ) A performative utterance does not communicate information about an act second-hand — it is the act ; ( 2 ) Every aspect of language (" semantics, syntactics, or even phonematics ") functionally interacts with pragmatics ; ( 3 ) There is no distinction between language and speech.
Russell L. Ackoff wrote about complex problems as messes: " Every problem interacts with other problems and is therefore part of a set of interrelated problems, a system of problems ….
Every and with
Every detail in his interpretation has been beautifully thought out, and of these I would especially cite the delicious laendler touch the pianist brings to the fifth variation ( an obvious indication that he is playing with Viennese musicians ), and the gossamer shading throughout.
Every Wednesday night through Oct. 11 there will be an elaborate colored fountain display, with 229 nozzles throwing jets of water up to 130 feet.
** Tukey's lemma: Every non-empty collection of finite character has a maximal element with respect to inclusion.
Every unit of length has a corresponding unit of area, namely the area of a square with the given side length.
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Every Boolean algebra ( A, ∧, ∨) gives rise to a ring ( A, +, ·) by defining a + b := ( a ∧ ¬ b ) ∨ ( b ∧ ¬ a ) = ( a ∨ b ) ∧ ¬( a ∧ b ) ( this operation is called symmetric difference in the case of sets and XOR in the case of logic ) and a · b := a ∧ b. The zero element of this ring coincides with the 0 of the Boolean algebra ; the multiplicative identity element of the ring is the 1 of the Boolean algebra.
Every Hilbert space X is a Banach space because, by definition, a Hilbert space is complete with respect to the norm associated with its inner product, where a norm and an inner product are said to be associated if for all x ∈ X.
* Every quadratic Bézier curve is also a cubic Bézier curve, and more generally, every degree n Bézier curve is also a degree m curve for any m > n. In detail, a degree n curve with control points P < sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P < sub > n </ sub > is equivalent ( including the parametrization ) to the degree n + 1 curve with control points P '< sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P '< sub > n + 1 </ sub >, where.
* Every unital real Banach algebra with no zero divisors, and in which every principal ideal is closed, is isomorphic to the reals, the complexes, or the quaternions.
* Every commutative real unital Noetherian Banach algebra with no zero divisors is isomorphic to the real or complex numbers.
Jimmy Hatlo's They'll Do It Every Time was often displayed in a two-panel format with the first panel showing some deceptive, pretentious, unwitting or scheming human behavior and the second panel revealing the truth of the situation.
Every year, the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software ( ETAPS ) sponsors the International Conference on Compiler Construction ( CC ), with papers from both the academic and industrial sectors.
According to Every, one example may be " the myth of St. George " and other stories about saints battling dragons, which were " modelled no doubt in many cases on older representations of the creator and preserver of the world in combat with chaos ".
* Every three years since Earnhardt's death, someone associated with Earnhardt has won the Daytona 500 ( his son Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in 2004, Earnhardt's replacement Cup driver Kevin Harvick in 2007, and Earnhardt Ganassi's Jamie McMurray in 2010.
In Norse mythology, Draupnir ( Old Norse " the dripper ") is a gold ring possessed by the god Odin with the ability to multiply itself: Every ninth night eight new rings ' drip ' from Draupnir, each one of the same size and weight as the original.
Every system must have a class designated as " root ", with one of its creation procedures designated as " root procedure ".