[permalink] [id link]
" Jeffrey P. Dennis, author of " The Same Thing We Do Every Night: Signifying Same-Sex Desire in Television Cartoons ," argued that the romantic connection between Velma and Daphne Blake is " mostly wishful thinking " because Velma and Daphne " barely acknowledge each other's existence.
Some Related Sentences
Jeffrey and P
Others in the cast include Anthony Quayle, John Colicos, Michael Hordern, Katharine Blake, Peter Jeffrey, Joseph O ' Conor, William Squire, Vernon Dobtcheff, Denis Quilley, Esmond Knight and T. P. McKenna.
During the 1980s, the interdisciplinary team of geologist Jelle Zeilinga de Boer, archaeologist John R. Hale, forensic chemist Jeffrey P. Chanton, and toxicologist Henry R. Spiller investigated the site at Delphi using this photograph and other sources as evidence, as part of a United Nations survey of all active faults in Greece.
* de Boer, Jelle Zeilinga, Jeffrey P. Chandon & John Rigby Hale, " New Evidence for the Geological Origins of the Ancient Delphic Oracle ," Geology 29. 8, 707-711 ( 2001 )
* de Boer, Jelle Zeilinga, Jeffrey P. Chandon, John Rigby Hale & Henry A. Spiller, " Questioning the Delphic Oracle ", Scientific American ( August 2003 )
** Transformers: Dark of the Moon – Greg P. Russell, Gary Summers, Jeffrey J. Haboush and Peter J. Devlin
Marcus Peck ; 1825 – 1826, William F. Averill ; 1827 – 1833, Marcus Peck ; 1834, Peter F. Westervelt ; 1835 – 1837, John I. Vosburgh ; 1838 – 1839 ; John H. Gregory ; 1840, Calvin Sliter ; 1841, John H. Gregory ; 1842 – 1843, Solomon Coons ; 1844, Reuben A. Thomas ; 1845, S. V. R. Cole ; 1846, David Fonda ; 1847, David Luce ; 1848, Lorenzo M. Lown ; 1849 – 1850, William L. Stewart, jr .; 1851, Jacob Boyce ; 1852, W. H. Wicks ; 1853, Joseph Alden ; 1854, William H. Lyons ; 1855, Samuel D. Seymour ; 1856, Harmon Westfall ; 1857, George Sliter ; 1858, Albert H. Dutcher ; 1859 – 1861, George Sliter ; 1862, D. E. Barnes ; 1863, William H. Ford ; 1864, B. M. Wilkinson ; 1865, Jeffrey P. Thomas ; 1866 – 1867, David Horton ;
Vegetation in the basin is dominated by a mixed conifer forest of Jeffrey pine ( Pinus jeffreyi ), lodgepole pine ( P. contorta ), white fir ( Abies concolor ), and red fir ( A. magnifica ).
* HumanEvents. com — ' Frist a Major Share-Holder in Reputed For-Profit Abortion Provider ', Terence P. Jeffrey ( Dec 23, 2002 ), Human Events
* Rodgers, Jeffrey P., The Complete Singer-Songwriter: A Troubadour's Guide to Writing, Performing, Recording & Business, ( 2003 ) Backbeat Books ( web search required ).
Jeffrey P. Dennis, author of the journal article " The Same Thing We Do Every Night: Signifying Same-Sex Desire in Television Cartoons ," argued that SpongeBob and Sandy are not romantically in love, while adding that he believed that SpongeBob and Patrick " are paired with arguably erotic intensity.
* Jeffrey P. Moran ; " The Scopes Trial and Southern Fundamentalism in Black and White: Race, Region, and Religion " Journal of Southern History.
* George Boolos, John P. Burgess, Richard C. Jeffrey, Logic, logic, and logic ( Harvard University Press, 1999 ).
Jeffrey and .
" Thus Boolos and Jeffrey are saying that an algorithm implies instructions for a process that " creates " output integers from an arbitrary " input " integer or integers that, in theory, can be chosen from 0 to infinity.
Eric Wodening founded Englatheod in July 2007, while Sweartfenn Theod was founded, by Jeffrey Runokivi, in December 2007.
* Kaplan, Jeffrey, " Odinism and Ásatrú ", chapter 3 of Radical religion in America: millenarian movements from the far right to the children of Noah, Syracuse University Press, 1997, ISBN 978-0-8156-0396-2, pp. 69 – 99.
In October 1995 and 1997, the Paris Opera staged by Graham Vick, under the baton of Jeffrey Tate starring Marie McLaughlin as Jenny, Felicity Palmer ( 1995 ) and Kathryn Harries ( 1997 ) as Begbick, Kim Begley ( 1995 ) and Peter Straka ( 1997 ) as Jimmy.
* Cohen ; Jeffrey E. " The Polls: Change and Stability in Public Assessments of Personal Traits, Bill Clinton, 1993 – 99 " Presidential Studies Quarterly, Vol.
A few scientists, such as Jane Goodall and Jeffrey Meldrum, have expressed interest and some measure of belief in the creature.
Jeffrey Meldrum, on the other hand, said the limb proportions of the suspected juvenile in question were not bear-like, and stated that he felt they were " more like a chimpanzee.
This action led to Selig ( along with former Expos owner Jeffrey Loria ) being sued for racketeering and conspiring with Loria to deliberately defraud the Expos minority owners.
In particular, the successful entrapment of Graham Riddick and David Tredinnick in the " cash for questions " scandal, the contemporaneous misconduct as ministers by Neil Hamilton ( who lost a consequent libel action against The Guardian ), Tim Smith, and the convictions of former Cabinet member Jonathan Aitken and former party deputy chairman Jeffrey Archer for perjury in two separate cases leading to custodial sentences damaged the Conservatives ' public reputation.
He starred in The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. a boisterous science fiction comedy western created by Jeffrey Boam and Carlton Cuse that ran for one season.
According to film historian Jeffrey Vance, " although he relied upon associates to arrange varied and complex instrumentation, the musical imperative is his, and not a note in a Chaplin musical score was placed there without his assent.
In the area of language acquisition, for example, some ( such as Steven Pinker ) have argued that specific information containing universal grammatical rules must be contained in the genes, whereas others ( such as Jeffrey Elman and colleagues in Rethinking Innateness ) have argued that Pinker's claims are biologically unrealistic.
Also, some mentally ill people obsess about eating others and actually do so, such as Jeffrey Dahmer and Albert Fish.
* Aho, Alfred V .; Sethi, Ravi ; and Ullman, Jeffrey D., Compilers: Principles, Techniques and Tools ( ISBN 0-201-10088-6 ) link to publisher.
Painter and Jeffrey argue that geography as a discipline was not and is not an objective science, rather it is based on assumptions about the physical world.