[permalink] [id link]
" The Completeness of the First-Order Functional Calculus ", Journal of Symbolic Logic.
Some Related Sentences
Completeness and ",
Five singles were released from Thirsty Merc: " Emancipate Myself ", " My Completeness ", " Someday, Someday ", " In the Summertime ", and " When the Weather Is Fine ".
Since 2004, Thirsty Merc have released a string of hits in the Australian Music Charts including " Wasting Time ," " My Completeness ", " Someday, Someday ", " In The Summertime ", " When The Weather Is Fine ", " 20 Good Reasons ", " The Hard Way ", " Those Eyes ", " Homesick ", " Mousetrap Heart ", " Tommy And Krista " and " All My Life ".
* Zach, Richard, ( 1999 ), " Completeness before Post: Bernays, Hilbert, and the development of propositional logic ", Bulletin of Symbolic Logic, 5 ( 3 ): 331-366.
Tsogyel, though fairly obviously a transformation of an older Bön figure, Bönmo Tso ( female Bön practitioner of the lake ), whom she debates in her " autobiography ", also preserves the Great Completeness traditions shared by Bön with Tibet's earliest Buddhist tradition.
Completeness and Logic
Two of Kripke's earlier works, A Completeness Theorem in Modal Logic and Semantical Considerations on Modal Logic, the former written while he was still a teenager, were on the subject of modal logic.
Completeness and .
Completeness of first-order logic was first explicitly established by Gödel, though some of the main results were contained in earlier work of Skolem.
Completeness and accuracy is described by the weakest apparent magnitude V ( largest number ) and the accuracy of the positions.
Completeness and accuracy of recall in the diffusion of the news from a newspaper vs a television source.
" Another Approach: The Church-Turing ' Thesis ' as a Special Corollary of Gödel's Completeness Theorem ," in Computability: Gödel, Turing, Church, and beyond, Copeland, B. J., Posy, C., and Shagrir, O.
* Completeness: if the statement is true, the honest verifier ( that is, one following the protocol properly ) will be convinced of this fact by an honest prover.
The Completeness theorem establishes an equivalence in first-order logic, between the formal provability of a formula, and its truth in all possible models.
The word Dzogchen has been translated variously as Great Perfection, Great Completeness, Total Completeness, and Supercompleteness.
Completeness seems to be at the center of shalom as we will see in the meaning of the term itself, in some derivatives from its root, shalam, in some examples of its uses in Jewish and Christian Scriptures, and in some homophone terms from other Semitic languages.
* ( Completeness ) Every universally valid second-order formula, under standard semantics, is provable.
Completeness of the market is also important because in an incomplete market there are a multitude of possible prices for an asset corresponding to different risk-neutral measures.
" The Gelukpa allow that it is possible to take the mind itself as the object of meditation, however, Zahler reports, the Gelukpa discourage it with " what seems to be thinly disguised sectarian polemics against the Nyingma Great Completeness and Kagyu Great Seal meditations.
First-Order and Logic
First-Order and .
Functional and Calculus
These three ground-breaking articles were " A Functional Calculus of First Order Based on Strict Implication ", Journal of Symbolic Logic ( JSL, 1946 ), " The Deduction Theorem in a Functional Calculus of First Order Based on Strict Implication " ( JSL, 1946 ), " The Identity of Individuals in a Strict Functional Calculus of Second Order ", ( JSL, 1947 ).
Functional and ",
* Janick Bergeron, " Writing Testbenches: Functional Verification of HDL Models ", 2000, ISBN 0-7923-7766-4.
" The Myth of Functional Analysis as a Special Method in Sociology and Anthropology ", American Sociological Review, 24 ( 6 ), 757-772.
* Zapf, H. 2001 " Literature as Cultural Ecology: Notes Towards a Functional Theory of Imaginative Texts, with Examples from American Literature ", in: REAL: Yearbook of Research in English and American Literature 17, 2001, p. 85-100.
Here the group discussed concentrated on principles of " The Functional City ", which broadened CIAM's scope from architecture into urban planning.
* Elementary Strong Functional Programming, D. A. Turner, in R. Plasmeijer, P. Hartel, eds, " First International Symposium on Functional Programming Languages in Education ", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 1022, pages 1 – 13, Springer-Verlag, 1996.
* The Molecular Plant Breeding CRC, in conjunction with the Australian Centre for Plant Functional Genomics developed " Get into Genes ", an education program about the role of gene technology in agriculture.
* Jim Blandy, " Guile: An Interpreter Core for Complete Applications ", Handbook of Programming Languages, Volume IV: Functional and Logic Programming Languages, ed.
* Barton, Robert S., " Functional Design of Computers ", Commununications of the ACM 4 ( 9 ): 405 ( 1961 )
* Barton, Robert S., " A New Approach to the Functional Design of a Digital Computer ", Proceedings of the Western Joint Computer Conference, May 1961, pp. 393 – 396.
Functional selectivity ( or “ agonist trafficking ”, “ biased agonism ”, " ligand bias ", “ differential engagement ” and “ protean agonism ”) is the ligand-dependent selectivity for certain signal transduction pathways in one and the same receptor.
* C. Böhm, " Functional Programming and Combinatory algebras ", MFCS, Carlsbad, Czechoslovakia, eds M. P.
Kennedy, " Brain Atlas for Functional Imaging: Clinical and Research Applications ", Thieme, New York, 2000