[permalink] [id link]
* Every compact Hausdorff space of weight at most ( see Aleph number ) is the continuous image of ( this does not need the continuum hypothesis, but is less interesting in its absence ).
Some Related Sentences
Every and compact
* Every topological space X is a dense subspace of a compact space having at most one point more than X, by the Alexandroff one-point compactification.
* Every continuous map from a compact space to a Hausdorff space is closed and proper ( i. e., the pre-image of a compact set is compact.
Every entire function can be represented as a power series that converges uniformly on compact sets.
* Every locally compact regular space is completely regular, and therefore every locally compact Hausdorff space is Tychonoff.
Every compact Hausdorff space is also locally compact, and many examples of compact spaces may be found in the article compact space.
Every group has a presentation, and in fact many different presentations ; a presentation is often the most compact way of describing the structure of the group.
Every H * is very special in structure: it is pure-injective ( also called algebraically compact ), which says more or less that solving equations in H * is relatively straightforward.
Every and Hausdorff
Every finite-dimensional Hausdorff topological vector space is reflexive, because J is bijective by linear algebra, and because there is a unique Hausdorff vector space topology on a finite dimensional vector space.
Every and space
Every Hilbert space X is a Banach space because, by definition, a Hilbert space is complete with respect to the norm associated with its inner product, where a norm and an inner product are said to be associated if for all x ∈ X.
Every subset A of the vector space is contained within a smallest convex set ( called the convex hull of A ), namely the intersection of all convex sets containing A.
Every node on the Freenet network contributes storage space to hold files, and bandwidth that it uses to route requests from its peers.
* Every Lie group is parallelizable, and hence an orientable manifold ( there is a bundle isomorphism between its tangent bundle and the product of itself with the tangent space at the identity )
Every vector space has a basis, and all bases of a vector space have the same number of elements, called the dimension of the vector space.
Every normed vector space V sits as a dense subspace inside a Banach space ; this Banach space is essentially uniquely defined by V and is called the completion of V.
Every and weight
Every few days, in the early morning, as the work progressed, twenty men would appear to push it ahead and to shift the plank foundation that distributed its weight widely on the Rotunda pavement, supported as it is by ancient brick vaulting.
In Norse mythology, Draupnir ( Old Norse " the dripper ") is a gold ring possessed by the god Odin with the ability to multiply itself: Every ninth night eight new rings ' drip ' from Draupnir, each one of the same size and weight as the original.
Every day, records were taken including what he did at what time, weight, and anything else of note.
Every ship, submarine, and dirigible must be designed to displace a weight of fluid equal to its own weight.
Every wire was able to be traced from origin to destination with software and the weight of the cable interconnecting cabinets was automatically calculated by an RCA 501 machine language program named " signal path " written by Robert Goerss, computing facility director.
Every weight is a number between λ and − λ which differs from them by an integer and has multiplicity one.
Every time a variable in grade, traction, or wheel slip occurs, the computer will adjust the pressure in these cylinders to maintain sufficient adhesion, by varying the weight on the drive axles.
Every square inch of a giant bone had to support 10 times the weight borne by a square inch of human bone.