[permalink] [id link]
Portions of Hay's diaries and letters from 1861 – 1870, published in the book Lincoln and the Civil War, show Lincoln in a far more intimate light.
Some Related Sentences
Portions and letters
Portions of Whitman's Prayer of Columbus have been enscribed in gilded letters in the marble wall of the Archives / Navy Memorial metro station in Washington, D. C.
His daughter Marjory edited his Diary and Letters, his Reminiscences, Heavenly Springs ( ISBN 0-85151-479-0 ) ( Portions selected from his diary, letters, and sermons ), and Wayside Wells ( Thoughts for Sabbath evenings, selected from his writings and sermons ).
Portions and from
Portions of the film were shot in Goblin Valley State Park, Utah, USA, and non-humanoid creatures were created by Stan Winston Studio from designs by Jordu Schell.
: Portions of this section are adapted from Murray Sperber's book Shake Down The Thunder: The Creation of Notre Dame Football
* Portions of this article are from Jason Harris ' " Astroinfo " which is distributed with KStars, a desktop planetarium for Linux / KDE.
* Portions adapted from the Wikinfo article, " Crestone, Colorado " http :// www. wikinfo. org / index. php / Crestone, _Colorado
* Portions of this material originated as excerpts from the public-domain 1848 edition of the Classical Dictionary by John Lemprière.
Portions of the county fall within the boundaries of the Nantahala National Forest, and the Hiawassee River-a tributary of the Tennessee River-flows through the county from southeast to northwest.
Portions of Johnson ( 1858 ), Jenkins ( 1905 ), Toombs ( 1905 ), Candler ( 1914 ), and Treutlen ( 1918 ) counties were taken from Emanuel's original borders.
Portions of the 5th Ohio Cavalry, the 59th Indiana Infantry and the 5th Iowa Infantry were sent in pursuit from Huntsville and skirmished with Patterson's rear guard that evening at Fletcher's Ferry on the Tennessee River south of Madison.
Portions of two Pony Express routes in this area from 1860-1861 remain as modern El Dorado Hills roads.
Portions of Route 47 and Route 347 may be upgraded from a surface road to a freeway that would become part of Route 55.
Portions of the township, notably the West Atlantic City and Anchorage Poynte areas, are not contiguous to the main body of the municipality, having been separated from the mainland portion of the township as municipalities were formed, largely since the boroughitis phenomenon in the 1890s.
Portions of the township were acquired from Readington Township in 1832 and 1861, and portions were transferred to Clinton Township in 1871 and 1891.
Portions of the township were taken on December 6, 1769 from Pittsgrove Township and on July 26, 1882 form Woodstown.
Portions of this Onondaga village dating from the early eighteenth century were uncovered in the 1930s when East Syracuse High School was being built on Kinne St near James.
( Portions of a diary written by Henry McLafferty Jr ( 1819 – 1859 ) are available online from the Rochester Public Library: Romulus Revisited: Extracts from the Diary of Henry McLafferty, Jr. 1856 – 1857 ).
Portions of Midwest City particularly northwest of Tinker Air Force Base sustained extreme damage from a violent tornado that swept through the southern and eastern areas of the Oklahoma City Metro on May 3, 1999.
Portions of ESPN's broadcast, including the early parts of the Monday final round, were presented as SportsCenter, specifically " SportsCenter at the U. S. Open " which is similar to segments within the show with nightly highlights and analysis that originate from the event locations, much like " SportsCenter at the Super Bowl " and " SportsCenter at the World Series ", etc.
Portions of Title V remain, including the Good Samaritan Act, which protects ISPs from liability for third party content on their services, and legal definitions of the Internet.
Portions and 1861
Portions of the town were taken to form South Orange Township ( April 1, 1861, now known as Maplewood ), Fairmount ( March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange ), East Orange Township ( March 4, 1863 ) and West Orange Township ( April 10, 1863 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Linden Township ( March 4, 1861 ), Roselle Park, ( March 22, 1901 ), Kenilworth ( May 13, 1907 ) and Hillside ( April 3, 1913 ).
Portions and –
* 1993 – Portions of the Holbeck Hall Hotel in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England, fall into the sea following a landslide.
Portions of the city used to be zoned to Turner Elementary School until the attendance zoned changed for the 2006 – 2007 school year, rezoning the portion to Hardy Elementary School.
* Kenosha " Main " Plant – Portions of the Kenosha Main Plant, now Chrysler's Kenosha Engine plant, with some new additions, at 52nd Street and 30th Avenue, continued to be run by Chrysler as an engine-production factory.
* Alcemist – Hermeticist esoteric thinker Robert Fludd begins the publication of his life's work, the Utriusque Cosmi ... Historia, which in future years proliferates through multiple published Volumes, Tractates, Sections, and Portions, only to remain incomplete at the time of Fludd's death two decades later.
Portions of east-central Iowa received as much as of rain between April 1 and August 31, 1993, and many areas across the central-northern plains had precipitation 400 – 750 % above normal.
Portions of the ice that don't melt seasonally can get very thick, up to 3 – 4 meters thick over large areas, with ridges up to 20 meters thick.
* V. Law, ' Fragments from the Lost Portions of the Epitomae of Virgilius Maro Grammaticus ', Cambridge Medieval Celtic Studies 21 ( 1991 ), 113 – 25
Portions have been printed by the Yorkshire Archaeological Society ( Dodsworth's Yorkshire Notes, 1884 ) and the Chetham Society ( copies of Lancashire postmortem inquisitions, 1875 – 1876 ).
* William D. Maxwell, The Liturgical Portions of the Genevan Service Book used by John Knox While a Minister of the English Congregation of Marian Exiles at Geneva, 1556 – 1559.
Portions of the 2011 film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol were filmed, and took place, in and around the station.